Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Recruitment Vendor Governance Specialist
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Human Resources
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources, we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or formulate the strategies that motivate their performance.
Creating innovative, inspirational people strategies doesn't simply drive our success. It defines our culture and encourages teamwork. Diversity is key. Collaboration is pivotal.
Our people in Human Resources touch every part of our business. They shape the way we work. They find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills through structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make work exceptionally rewarding.
You'll support the Global Head of Professional Recruiting and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Strategy to ensure the global framework and delivery models of the RPO (lateral recruitment) & Professional Recruiters (Director and below), and the Manage Service Providers (MSP) (Contingent Workforce) are aligned to the Acquire Talent process and bank-wide Hiring Policy and other related policies and that the defined model is appropriately assessed, evaluated and governed. You'll work with regional leads and vendor partners to drive innovation projects to continuously evolve the delivery model and deliver Return Of Investments (ROI) from investments in key recruitment related projects
* Evaluating and monitoring all projects and initiatives, maintaining project outcomes, communications and related database(s)
* Creating, managing and distributing reports / documents as appropriate
* Maintaining relevant database and tracking files (ie policy governance)
* Participating, as appropriate, on various Acquire Talent or other Workforce Capability projects and work streams
* Maintaining supplier documentation, governance practices and frameworks
Skills & Qualifications:
* In depth knowledge of RPO and Managed Services Program (MSP) with a preference for vendor experience, or in-house management, commercial experience of operating in different markets or cultures
* Understanding of the Banking industry and the regulatory environment in which it operates particularly in the United Kingdom, United States America, Germany and/or key Asia Pacific markets, process mind-set with demonstrated experience in managing complex multi-region or global projects
* Proven experience of managing innovation projects in Direct Sourcing, Internal Mobility, Employee Referral or similar initiatives within multi-vendor relationships, experience working in complex, highly matrix environments
* Proven experience managing virtual teams
* Educated to Bachelor's degree and MBA and Six Sigma, Lean, Project Management or similar certification(s) is beneficial or equivalent qualifications / work experience
* Knowledge of Workday and/or Vendor Management Systems would be beneficial
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.