Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Human Resources Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources, we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or formulate the strategies that motivate their performance.
Creating innovative, inspirational people strategies doesn't simply drive our success. It defines our culture and encourages teamwork. Diversity is key. Collaboration is pivotal.
Our people in Human Resources touch every part of our business. They shape the way we work. They find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills through structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make work exceptionally rewarding.
Job Title: Project Manager, Human Resources Capability - Workday Programme
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President / Vice President
Division: Human Resources
You'll be joining the Human Resources (HR) Capability Governance team supporting the delivery of the Workday Programme (2 year implementation expected*) which is a fundamental building block in HR Information Technology's contribution to Deutsche Bank's digitalization strategy. The main focus of the team is Core Platform (technology) Simplification, Operations Transformation and enabling a Digital Workplace. You will be redesigning workplace tools to ensure clarity around responsibility, embed a culture of personal responsibility, increase transparency and reinforce the standards to which we hold ourselves.
* Supporting the execution of the Capability related Workstreams of the programme - including progress tracking through Project Management Office (PMO) tools, risk reporting, program controlling, documentation and business case reporting
* Providing day-to-day program management supporting individual projects and workstreams across Talent Acquisition, Internal Mobility and Talent & Development
* Acting as a key contact point for wider HR Platforms programme team for HR Capability teams
* Gathering, organising and analysing information preparing for key meetings, decisions and governance reviews, including attending reviews and tracking outcomes
* Supporting risk, issue and dependency management across the programme
* Inputting to tool set development
* Managing requests and feedback from wider programme team in a controlled manner, providing appropriate guidance and responses to Capability Workstream leads
* Reporting status to and escalating to Leadership team, managing their expectations
* Developing solutions to items raised where required
Skills and Qualifications:
* Understanding project management, as well as project management tools and processes
* Proven ability of gathering and organizing information under time constraints, ability to manage information with utmost accuracy
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with high attention to detail
* Ability to work in a complex environment with direction provided by varying senior managers
* Educated to bachelor degree level or equivalent education/ relevant work experience
* Able to understand programme and project structures, and ability to absorb knowledge about individual projects (e.g. deliverables)
* Absorb new technologies and features quickly through self-training and instruction, with an interest in technology and technology change projects
* Ability to effectively self-manage workload whilst balancing multiple competing priorities
* Able to adapt your own style to situations or the audience, and able to work under pressure and interact credibly with HR, Information Technology (IT) and business colleagues; have a good level of tolerance for ambiguity.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.