Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Communications Specialist
Corporate title: Associate
Division: Human Resources
Your role is focused on ensuring that Capability strategy and initiatives are communicated in the most compelling and effective way to a broad range of stakeholders - from the Management Board to general employees.
With a wide-reaching change agenda in a context of digital transformation, the book of work for Capability is ever-evolving and increasingly complex. You'll be required to translate this into targeted communications with impact - to ensure that the key messages are clearly understood and supported by relevant stakeholders.
You'll need to consider the full spectrum of channels available to us and continually look to innovate the ways in which we communicate - embracing new technologies and considering audience engagement at all times.
Your role will provide huge exposure through ongoing reporting and ad-hoc project communications - giving ample opportunity to develop deep understanding of the full scope of Capability and build relationships with colleagues across Human Resources (HR) and the business.
* Driving the transformation of the Capability communications strategy to reflect audience habits and Communications Management System innovation
* Ensuring that the employee experience is central to the design and delivery of all communications
* Supporting and co-ordinating the production of key communications to the Management Board and other key management bodies
* Driving the communication of key messages to the global Capability team and employees generally in a compelling way
* Co-ordinating the update to the Capability Book of Work (BOW) and Calendar
* Driving and tracking the progress of Capability projects and programs including working with the Leadership Team on the status reporting on strategic initiatives to HR Senior Management
* Assisting in the management and tracking of Capability targets, providing analysis, management information and reporting
* Delivering ad-hoc projects across Capability as required
Skills & Qualifications:
* Ability to translate complex strategic topics into simple messages with resonance
* Appreciation and understanding of communications trends for internal audiences
* Confidence to liaise with people at all levels both face to face and via email or telephone
* Excellent written communication and influencing skills
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.