Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Senior Project Manager
Corporate title: Vice President
You'll be a part of the Credit Risk Management (CRM) team which is one of the risk type functions, alongside Market and Operational Risk, within the Risk Division. You'll be responsible for setting risk type methodologies, principles, policies and models in order to manage the risk type-specific control framework.
You'll also be a part of the CRM Change function within CRM which is responsible for driving and facilitating strategic transformation and process re-engineering programmes of work in relation to the functional capability required within CRM to manage the End to End (E2E) credit life cycle.
Some of the key programmes of your work are Strategic Data Management, E2E Workflow, Portfolio Analysis, Reporting & Monitoring, Rating Models & Workout and Counterparty Credit Risk. The delivery of change requires close collaboration with key functions outside of Credit, namely Front Office, Chief Information Office, Finance, Operations and Risk Information Technology (IT).
* Developing and managing relationships with sponsors and stakeholders across business lines and supporting infrastructure teams
* E2E project management - Co-ordinating timely execution of global projects / initiatives which includes planning, identification of milestones, accompanied by user acceptance test phases as well as roll out, project documentation, tracking within the budget and the time frame
* Increasing identification and managing process re-engineering programs with the aim to increase efficiency and achieve quality improvements
* Maintaining production of deliverables, ensuring adherence to deadlines and establishing quality standards
Skills & Qualifications:
* Project lead who can drive projects to their E2E solutions
* Proven direct work experience in the financial industry with experience relevant to credit risk functions (beneficial)
* Experience in project / change management environment including the ability to facilitate meetings / workshops
* Motivated, self-starting - able to initiate and lead projects to the desired business outcomes
* Assertive with excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills including the ability to build trust and to mediate between various stakeholders
* Ability to communicate effectively and to influence peers and senior managers with the confidence and ability to structure, summarise, present project status as well as defend recommendations and business outcomes
* Ability to develop innovative and creative solutions
* Ability to understand the big picture and processes Front to Back (F2B) in order to identify and manage interactions and dependencies in a timely manner
* Delivery focused with ability to prioritise multiple assignments / requests and meet tight deadlines
* A team orientation towards the role including experience managing a team (both from project delivery and a line management perspective)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.