CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
RM Banker CIN will serve as the Relationship manager to the Senior Banker for all core Canadian corporate clients and will also be given consideration as the primary originator in coordination with the Senior Banker for local entities of International clients.
RM Banker will also have primary responsibility, together with the Senior Banker, for developing opportunities with the Team's prospects and should regularly research clients and prospects to identify areas to emphasize where the Bank's products could be particularly appropriate and cross-sold.
The RM Banker needs to be an innovative thinker, who is well-organized, has superior communication skills, has an abundance of drive and commitment, and is able to deliver with a reasonable amount of supervision and minimal infrastructure support
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Credit Agricole CIB's product offering and network as well as an understanding of how the Group's products and network apply to the Team's clients and prospects.
- Work with the Senior Banker, SCO and product lines to:
- originate new business from existing clients and prospects,
- manage mandates and client relationships internally and externally for the Credit Agricole Group,
- continuously look for ways to cross sell and enrich the delivery of products and services to clients, and
- manage global relationships through a proper allocation, on a worldwide basis, of credit limits, capital, resources, etc.
- Develop with the Senior Banker a client-by-client marketing strategy and action plan and set clear revenue and return on capital objectives for each client.
- Maintain global control over corporate coverage budget revenue budgets for each primary coverage client in support of the Senior Banker.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of clients' and prospects' strategies and business models.
- Coordination of international network for Corporate clientele with global needs
- Work with Risk to support underwritings, risk analysis, new transactions, amendments, internal monitoring requirements, portfolio reviews, etc.
- Understand and monitor all types of risks involved in transactions: credit, suitability, operational, reputational and legal.
- Develop a network of contacts internally and externally.
- Analyze risk/return metrics on all stand-alone transactions and client relationships.
- Serve as internal contact for primary coverage clients.
- Cultivate and upgrade prospect list for future client development.
- Foster client relationships by adhering to ethical, compliance and international sanction policies and procedures.
- Oversee and direct the development of the Associate.
- Interact with internal and external legal counsel.
- Liaise with RPC and participate in Credit Committee meetings.
- Bachelors, MBA and/or CFA degree (an advantage).
- 5 to 10 years in front office related functions
- Perfectly Bilingual ( English and French)
- Bilingual (French-English).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Strong Banking Background
Strong Financial Analysis
- Knowledge of North America Banking system
- Familiarity with Canadian large corporate environment