Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
At Deutsche Bank, good compliance is everybody's responsibility. The Compliance department's core functions support good compliance practice to prevent and detect violations of all applicable laws, rules and principles that observe high standards of individual behaviour and business conduct.
Working closely with the business, compliance professionals ensure that our risk based programme is both globally effective and locally anchored to our key divisional businesses. As an independent and robust second level control function, the Compliance Department seeks to manage compliance risk and deepen the culture of compliance at Deutsche Bank through the development and management of strategies that are sustainable and increases the trust of our clients.
As a Compliance Analyst you'll be joining the UK Licensing & Registrations team, who are managing the UK Licensing requirements for our employees and European Exchange access for our UK employees. UK Licensing & Registrations are a key part of Employee Compliance and work across their global diverse and motivated team in order to create a unique employee experience and sustainable value for Deutsche Bank. You'll report directly to the UK Licensing & Registrations Manager and play a key role in delivering Regulatory excellence.
* Providing Licensing & Registrations process expertise with responsibility for creating, maintain, advising and delivering end-to-end process excellence throughout an employee's lifecycle documenting that our employees are fit for their roles
* Facilitating the Licensing of all in-scope employees, as classified under Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Regulatory requirements.
* Providing oversight and annual certification of approximately 3000 people in the United Kingdom
* Receiving all reference material from Human Resources (HR) and reviewing them against our education framework in-order to assess their education requirements
* Facilitating communication between functional teams across Compliance, HR and the wider Business
* Completion of Exchange registration applications for UK employees across European Exchanges
Skills & Qualifications:
* Demonstrable Regulatory, Compliance or Employee Screening experience (preferable)
* An understanding of complex matrix organisations
* Excellent Attention to detail, organisation and analytical skills
* The ability to communicate professionally and effectively across all mediums
* Process design and re-engineering expertise (preferable)
* Previous experience in a Regulatory Licensing role (preferable)
* Forward thinking and self-driven with the ability to see opportunities in challenges
* Able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers and team members
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.